We are seeking an experienced mechanical fitters to join our highly accomplished team of hydrocarbons professionals in Karratha and Port Hedland. With previous service background experience within the downstream petroleum industry, you must possess a strong customer and safety focus, be committed to consistently delivering high-quality work and a desire to be part of a high performing team committed to being Australia’s most outstanding fuel management solutions provider.
- Assembly, installation and commissioning of new fuel storage and dispensing systems
- Maintenance and repair of existing underground and above ground fuel systems including tanks, pumps, dispensers, pipelines, instruments, fuel trailers and associated equipment
- Inspection and auditing of fuel facilities to check compliance and identify remedial works
- Preparation, maintenance and management of Fuelfix’s extensive hire fleet equipment
- Bulk product handling and other operational tasks at customer bulk storage facilities
- Relevant trade qualification
- Strong mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills with close attention to detail
- Petroleum and service-based industry experience in retail, mining and commercial environments (desirable)
- Fuel dispenser, calibrations and Fuel Management Systems experience (an advantage)
- MR class drivers licence (desirable)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision
- High standards in relation to the quality of work and safety
- Able to travel regularly and work outside of normal hours at times
As a leader in the provision of fuel management solutions, we have expert teams strategically located across Australia providing a range of products and services covering all aspects of fuel management services. Our main business streams are Repairs and Maintenance, Tank Hire and Sales, Fuel Projects and Facility Management.
A competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions are offered, as well as a great working culture and the chance to work with an outstanding team. To support the recruitment of the right people, we open these roles to both Residential and FIFO arrangements.
Think you are a good fit for the role?
Then email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please send us a copy of your current CV in
Microsoft Word format or PDF and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. If you
would like any further information HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org