We are seeking a skilled Electrical Fitter to join our team of skilled and professional team in delivering hydrocarbon storage and fuel management system solutions based in our Townsville Branch. Responsible for the provision of Industry and Trade qualified services this role will efficiently delivery high quality outcomes for our customers.
We are seeking the right person, with previous service background experience, ideally within the petroleum industry, who is motivated, energetic and flexible and who excels in a fast paced, varied role. Experience in electrical industry essential to be able to integrate quickly and support this busy branch. You must be able to travel on a regular basis and relish being part of and contributing within a close-knit team of experienced professionals.
- Installation and commissioning of new fuel management systems
- Maintenance and repair of existing underground and above ground fuel systems
- Tank and pipe testing
- Pump upgrades and replacements
- Tank removals and site decommissioning
- Fuel terminal work
- Fuel bunkering and tank ship discharges
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant electrical trade qualification essential
- Strong mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills
- Forklift, EWP, Work at Heights, Confined Space qualifications desirable
- Fuel Management System experience desirable
- Petroleum and service-based industry experience an advantage
- Installation and commissioning of new fuel management systems an advantage
- MR class drivers licence an advantage
- Ability to work without supervision
- High standards towards quality of work and personal presentation
Who we are
Fuelfix & Tanks2Go is a leader in the provision of fuel management solutions, with highly skilled teams strategically located across Australia providing a range of products and services covering all aspects of fuel management services. The four main business streams are Repairs and Maintenance, Tank Hire and Sales, Fuel Projects and Facility Management.
What we offer
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions are offered, as well as a great working culture and the chance to work with an outstanding team.
Think you are a good fit for the role?
Hit APPLY and provide a covering letter and detailed resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please send us a copy of your current CV in
Microsoft Word format or PDF and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. If you
would like any further information HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org