Fuelfix & Tanks2Go are seeking an experienced Petroleum Fitter to join our highly accomplished team of hydrocarbons professionals in Karratha. With previous service background experience within the downstream petroleum industry, you must possess a strong customer and safety focus, be committed to consistently delivering high quality work and a desire to be part of a high performing team committed to being Australia’s most outstanding fuel management solutions provider.
- Assembly, installation and commissioning of new fuel storage and dispensing systems
- Maintenance and repair of existing underground and above ground fuel systems including tanks, pumps, dispensers, pipelines, instruments, fuel trailers and associated equipment
- Inspection and auditing of fuel facilities to check compliance and identify remedial works
- Preparation, maintenance and management of Fuelfix’s extensive hire fleet equipment
- Bulk product handling and other operational tasks at customer bulk storage facilities
Skills and Experience:
- Petroleum and service-based industry experience in retail, mining and commercial environments
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Strong mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills with close attention to detail
- Fuel dispenser, calibrations and Fuel Management Systems experience
- MR class drivers licence desirable
- Self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision
- High standards in relation to quality of work and safety
- Able to travel regularly and work outside of normal hours at times
Who we are
As a leader in the provision of fuel management solutions, we have expert teams strategically located across Australia providing a range of products and services covering all aspects of fuel management services. Our main business streams are Repairs and Maintenance, Tank Hire and Sales, Fuel Projects and Facility Management.
What we offer
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions are offered, as well as a great working culture and the chance to work with an outstanding team. We are ideally seeking to fill this role on a Residential basis.
Think you are a good fit for the role?
Hit APPLY and provide a covering letter and detailed resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please send us a copy of your current CV in
Microsoft Word format or PDF and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. If you
would like any further information HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org