- The T200 is the biggest self bunded fuel bulk tank on the market with a safe fill of 200,000lt.
- Conceived and designed by Fuelfix & Tanks2Go and manufactured right here in Australia, the T200 bulk tank is transportable by road, site ready and operational in a very short time.
- It occupies a significantly smaller footprint with less interconnecting pipework and pumps than comparable bulk tank solutions.
- Incorporating in-tank submersible pumps, the unloading and dispensing equipment is self-contained and housed in a bunded dispensing system.
- The T200 bulk tank is a reusable real alternative to permanent vertical storage.
- The bulk tank is now available for use within Western Australia and Victoria.
Dimensions H 4,586mm W 4,432mm L 17,890mm
Weight (Empty) 32,700kg
- Self bunded tank constructed to AS 1940 & AS 1692
- Safe fill level – 200,000 L
- Ladder, platform and ladder cage constructed to AS 1657
- 2 x 9kg Dry powder fire extinguishers
- Vent pipe & calibrated dipstick 100mm
- Fill line with overfill prevention valve 100mm
- Suction line with anti-syphon valve
- Truck unloading and dispensing tailored to custom requirements
- Audbile overfill alarm
- Top lifting lugs for dry lift only
- Diesel powered delivery pump
- Suction and return lines for generator day tank
- Air actuated valves
- OPW tank gauging, display panel
- Tailor made fuel management systems
- Spill containment grates
- Additional exterior lighting
- Submersible pump