We are seeking suitably experienced people to join our growing Newcastle team. Experience in boiler boiler-making/mechanical industry is essential to be able to integrate quickly. Whilst the role is workshop-based, some travel will be required to support the client’s equipment and services.
Experience in the industrial/commercial sector is essential. Individuals with previous service background experience are encouraged to apply.
- Maintenance and repair of existing underground and above ground fuel systems including tanks, pumps, dispensers, pipelines, instruments, fuel trailers and other associated equipment
- Tank and pipe testing
- Pump upgrades and replacements
- Tank removals and site decommissioning
- Fuel terminal work
- Relevant trade qualifications
- High-level TIG/MIG skill essential
- Strong communication skills with a courteous and professional attitude
- Self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision
- Strong mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills with close attention to detail
- Petroleum, hydraulics, and service-based industry experience an advantage
- HRW licence / WAH / EWP / Confined Space qualifications highly desirable
This role presents an opportunity to work with an innovative market leader that is well placed for continued success providing innovative energy management and storage solutions.
We have a strong and inclusive company culture that focuses on the things that matter – People and Safety. We work with our team to develop skills, achieve qualifications, and build a wide range of experiences to enable success
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a copy of your current CV as a Microsoft Word or PDF file and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
If you would like any further information, do send us an email at email@example.com.
Fuelfix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. We embrace cultural diversity and inclusion and we welcome applications from all backgrounds.