Integrated Fuel Repair and Maintenance Approach
We believe an integrated approach of regular inspections and prompt attention to necessary repairs reduces cost, eliminates downtime, enhances safety and protects the environment.
That’s why, once we’ve installed your fuel tanks and fuel management systems, we can also keep them in top condition. We’ll design a preventative maintenance program to keep your system operating both efficiently and within legislative requirements. If any repairs are required, our team are strategically located around Australia ready to respond rapidly and keep your fuel supply as uninterrupted as possible.
Book With Our Specialist Team
Whether you’re maintaining a mine, overseeing a construction project, or managing a large transport operation, it’s important you have a team of specialists ready to repair and maintain your fuel tanks.
You can schedule any of the following repairs and maintenance with our skilled specialists across Australia:
- Fuel system repairs
- Fuel tank repairs and non-scheduled maintenance
- Fuel maintenance programs
- Pressure testing, de-gassing and gas testing
- Calibrations and upgrades
- Internal and external repairs to fuel tank shells
- Statutory compliance checks
- Systems and communications repair and upgrades
Fuelfix 10-Yearly Tank Inspection Program
Don’t let your fuel tanks fall into disrepair or fall out of safety regulations—The 10-Yearly Tank Inspection Program developed by Fuelfix complies with the requirements of AS1940:2017.
With over two decades of technical and practical knowledge, you can rest assured your equipment is in good hands.
Why choose Fuelfix
Our extensive knowledge of tanks from all manufacturers and the applicable Australian and international standards ensures your inspection is performed in a professional and thorough manner. We will leave no stone unturned to ensure your site remains safe and complies with AS1940:2017 through conducting the following:
- Drain and clean the tank to remove 100% of built-up sediment, dirt, coal dust, sludge etc.
- Testing of interstitial space.
- Internal and external weld inspection and NATA-accredited steel thickness testing.
- Vacuum test of anti-siphon valve to ensure compliance with AS1940_5.9.2(j). Thermal relief capability of the valve is also tested to ensure compliance with AS1940_6.2.1(g) and 9.15(b). The valve is then overhauled or replaced as required.
- Undertaking any bespoke requirements such as tank painting, new pumping arrangements, filtration systems and electrical upgrades.
- Inspection and testing of critical valves and overfill warning alarm.
Explore Other Services
We are your end-to-end energy management, fuel storage and emission solutions partner. Explore other ways we can help you cut costs and maximise your energy efficiency.