We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Fitter (Full Time, Permanent) to work alongside our experienced Pilbara team in delivering energy management and emissions solutions to our clients.
We would love to have a conversation with someone that has a strong mechanical aptitude and explore how your skills and experiences can transfer and complement our services and wider team experience. We would be happy to discuss residential and FIFO options.
At Fuelfix we see each person as an individual and recognise the contribution that everyone makes. This role offers an opportunity to refine and build your skills while gaining experience in the resource and energy industry through the provision of an integrated range of services to our network of clients in the Pilbara.
- Installation, commissioning and decommissioning of fuel tanks and fuel management systems.
- Maintenance and repair of fuel systems including tanks, pumps, dispensers, pipelines, instruments, fuel trailers and associated equipment.
- Meter calibrations.
- Code hose testing and certifying.
- Pump upgrades and replacements.
- Assisting customers in their transition towards a clean energy future.
- An innovative and solution focused problem solver.
- Driven and self-reliant.
- Positive with a proactive approach to safety.
- WA trade qualified with transferable skills and experience.
- HRW licence / WAH / EWP / Confined Space qualifications highly desirable.
- Petroleum, hydraulics, and service-based industry experience advantages.
This role presents an opportunity to work with an innovative market leader that is well placed for continued success providing innovative energy management and storage solutions.
We have a strong and inclusive company culture that focuses on the things that matter – People and Safety. We work with our team to develop skills, achieve qualifications, and build a wide range of experiences to enable success
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a copy of your current CV as a Microsoft Word or PDF file and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.
If you would like any further information, do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fuelfix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates. We embrace cultural diversity and inclusion and we welcome applications from all backgrounds.