6,500L Self Bunded Fuel Tank
- Fully customisable to suit customer's requirements including solar powered options.
- Easy to transport and to relocate on site.
- Low profile design allowing ease of access to vehicle refuelling sets-up and ease of fuel transfer when connected to generators or pumps.
- Self-bunded fuel tank with lockable cabinet.
- Movable: The load lifting eyes and forklift pockets are designed to allow safe and easy handling of the tank when empty.
- Stackable: Easily stackable design supports 2 high when full and 3 high when empty, reducing storage space requirements.
- Accessible: Access manway for thorough maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Efficient: Lockable equipment cabinet to secure equipment and ports to run multiple pieces of equipment.
- Environment-Friendly: Spill containment meets the needs of AS1940:2017 to contain the contents of the primary tank. UL142 approved.
Height 1,326 mm
Width 2,246 mm
Length 3,319 mm
Empty 2,420 kg
Full 7,441 kg
3” fill line, 6 x 1” pump suction pipes
1” & 11/4” suction pipes set up for pump mounting
Internal bunding with pressure vent
Air breather vent with gauze screen
Calibrated fluid level dipstick
Interstitial space dip point and static vent.
Complete transfer pump solution
Water and particulate filter kits
Fuel up to 2 feed and return blocks
Fuel hose kits fitted with quick couplers.