Single Phase Mobile AC Battery Storage ESU5
- Zero emissions and silent operation
- Easy to transport and relocate
- Reduced maintenance and operational costs
- Ease of Transport: The compact shape with forklift pockets allows safe and easy handling.
- Zero Carbon Emissions: The long-lasting lithium ferrous phosphate (LiFePO4) battery technology produces zero noise and air pollution.
- Durable: The IP54 rated aluminium enclosure is designed to withstand harsh Australian weather conditions.
- Highly-efficient and Cost Effective: The ESU5 is chargeable through solar skid, grid or generator input and the 8kWh battery will recharge in 3 hours.
- Smart Features: Remote fleet management through online portal. Live monitoring with built in 4G modem (Optional Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities, ideal for remote sites) and Bluetooth App, simple set up and operation suitable for non-technical users. Live updates on battery state of charge as well as battery health.
Ease of Transport
Voltage 240v AC
Lifting Fork Pockets & Tie/Lifting points
Output Power 5kVA continuous load at 25°C
Battery Voltage 48V DC
AC Output Capacity 8.3kWh
Recharge Time 3 hours (10-100%)
Fast Charge 50% battery capacity in 1 hour (SOC between 10-80%)
Height 700 mm
Width 700 mm
Length 1000 mm