70,000L Self Bunded Fuel Tank
- 40 foot sea container footprint - easy to load, transport and unload with a side loader truck
- Fully customisable pump bay to suit customer's requirements with solar powered options available
- In-built ladder platform avoiding working at heights risks when commissioning and de-commissioning the fuel tank
- Front mounted security doors - fully lockable container doors to keep the equipment protected from harsh environment
- Movable: This tank is easily transported using sideloaders, removing the need for cranes, EWP’s and any related working at height risks when loading and unloading.
- Accessible: Permanent ladder and platform complete with kickboards in accordance with AS1657. For ease of inspection and access, ladder can be fitted to either side of the tank. Undertank visibility.
- Secure and Efficient: Overfill protection supplied with mechanical shut-off alarm. Free-to-air vent weather cap. Tank floor has fall-to-front for water collection and tank-top evacuation point. Front mounted security doors with container lock handles.
- Environment-Friendly: Self-bunded double wall design and spill contained pump bay housing with removable ventilation panels. Anti-syphon valve prevents fuel loss and possible contamination should a pipe or hose fail.
Height 2,896 mm
Width 2,430 mm
Length 12,180 mm
Empty 12,750 kg
Full 69,030 kg
3" Male camlock coupling with dust cap fitted to tanker filling point
Wafer non-return fitted to filling line
3" fire safe ball valves
Container corner castings, primary tank access manway
Calibrated fluid level dipstick
Statutory signage and interstitial space dip point
Finished in white marine grade polyurethane paint.
HV/LV dispensing package
Single or dual vehicle pump package (light to medium vehicles)
Lubricant dispensing package
Fuelfix fuel management system