Do You Really Need Scheduled Servicing & Preventative Maintenance Program for Your Fuel Tanks?
Do you rely on a fuel tank to keep your business operational?
Do you want to extend the life span of your equipment?
Do you want to mitigate risks associated with unplanned breakdowns or worse damage to your fleet?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this post is for you.
Gone are the days of the ‘run it till it breaks’ approach. To maintain a safe and reliable operation, it is vital to keep a tab on your equipment and systems. And it is crucial to diagnose issues before they become a costly breakdown for the asset or even for the entire project. . A sound maintenance schedule can help you reap many benefits such as –
- Increase the lifespan of your tank and equipment
- Gain maximum value from every litre of your fuel
- Reduce the costs to the business if breakdowns occur
- Improve utilisation of your equipment
- Safeguard the environment from any accidental spills
With the right partner, keeping equipment reliable and safe can be easy. You can experience the peace of mind that comes with a regularly scheduled maintenance program by one of Australia’s largest networks of qualified technicians. At Fuelfix & Tanks2Go we work with you to ensure your tank and equipment are safe and reliable.
Our Scheduled Servicing & Preventative Maintenance Program includes:
- Physical check of your tanks for water. “Free-Water” and water in the tank will be removed – this reduces the risk of microbial growth in your tank.
- Accurately calibrate the meters, fuel management and tank gauging systems to ensure every drop is accounted for.
- Check all connections, hoses and instruments for leaks and signs of wear.
- Audit of the site to assist you in maintaining a safe and compliant operational facility following the relevant Australian Standards.
- Identify and implement programs to improve operator safety, fuel cleanliness, and operations efficiency with services and equipment such as –
- Filtration upgrades
- Tank breather filtration
- Fuel management & monitoring
- Fire extinguisher exchange service
- Spill kit restocking service
- Fuel sampling
- System performance upgrades
- Water separation and treatment
Call 1300 734 764 to learn how we can tailor a Scheduled Servicing & Preventative Maintenance Program for your requirements. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below and one of our friendly sales executives will get in touch.
- Do You Really Need Scheduled Servicing & Preventative Maintenance Program for Your Fuel Tanks?
- Hiring vs. Buying Fuel Storage Solutions. What Should You Choose?
- Want to Step Up Your Portable Diesel Fuel Storage? You Need to Read This First
- Streamline Your Fuel Management Reporting with Fuelfix FMS
- Can Self-Bunded Tanks Save Fuel, Money, & the Environment?