Hybrid Lighting Tower HL270
- Light output 270,000 Lumens
- Operational costs and emissions reduced by up to 50%
- Operating time 280 Hours
- Extended maintenance and refuelling intervals x2 compared to traditional diesel-powered units
The Fuelfix 270,000 Lumens Hybrid Lighting Tower (HL270) is a cost-effective industrial outdoor lighting solution suitable for a multitude of applications across the mining, resources, civil, events sectors and during maintenance shutdowns; delivering a guaranteed high intensity light source that solar simply can’t match.
The HL270 provides lighting for an area of 50,000m2 with access area lighting for 6,470m2 and general area lighting for 1,540m2.
- Highly-efficient:This hybrid diesel powered battery system lowers fuel consumption while reducing engine runtime by up to 50%. This in turn increases runtime to up to 280 hours per fill.
- Durable: Robust cube design suitable for mine applications Australian weatherproof (from 0 to 50°C)
- Environmentally Friendly: Hybrid diesel powered battery system Greenhouse gas emissions reductions by up to 50%
- Smart Hybrid Feature: Smart Victron inverter automatically switches between diesel and battery power to maximise reliability and minimise fuel usage. 4/5G connectivity for remote monitoring
- Ease of Transport: Compact shape with forklift pockets to allow safe and easy transport in the harshest of environments
- Eco-friendly LED lights: Brighter lamps with longer lifespans (up to 50,000 hours), providing better illumination and instant toggling with no warm up or cool down required
Illuminating Success - A Greener Approach to Event LightingKings Park, Perth, WA View Project
In an industry where operational efficiency, environmental consciousness, and client satisfaction are paramount, the partnership between B&W and Fuelfix serves as a model for future endeavours.