DC 70,000L Self Bunded Fuel Tank
- 40 foot sea container footprint - easy to load, transport and unload with a side loader truck
- Fully customisable pump bay to suit customer's requirements with solar powered options available
- In-built ladder platform avoiding working at heights risks when commissioning and de-commissioning the fuel tank
- Front mounted security doors - fully lockable container doors to keep the equipment protected from harsh environment
- Movable: This tank is easily transported using side-loaders, removing the need for cranes, EWP’s and any related working at height risks when loading and unloading.
- Accessible: Permanent ladder and platform complete with kickboards in accordance with AS1657 for ease of inspection and access, the ladder can be fitted to either side of the tank. Design enables undertank visibility and all key tank nozzles for both products are accessible from the front-end of tank.
- Secure and Efficient: Self-bunded design with an insulated stainless-steel compartment is suitable for storage of AdBlue and other chemicals with specialized storage requirements. The outside of the tank is finished in marine grade polyurethane white paint. The front mounted security doors have container lock handles to secure the fuel and pumping equipment.
- Environment-Friendly: Pump bay housing with spill containment as well as double wall separation of AdBlue and diesel to prevent contamination in the event of a leak. Both tanks feature an internal overfill prevention and antisyphon valves.
Safe Fill 60,200L (Diesel); 5,000L (AdBlue)
Height 2,896 mm
Width 2,430 mm
Length 12,180 mm
Empty 13,660 kg
Full 69,693 kg
3" Male camlock couplings with dust caps fitted to tanker filling points
Wafer non-returns fitted to filling lines
3" fire safe ball valves
Container corner castings, primary tank access manway
Calibrated fluid level dipstick and statutory signage and interstitial space dip points.
HV/LV dispensing package
Single or dual vehicle pump package (light to medium vehicles)
AdBlue dispensing package
Lubricant dispensing package
Fuelfix fuel management system